Over the past month my blogging habits have been a tad slack, in fact they haven't been visable at all. Probably due to a mixture of illness and general christmas busyness. That said, I'm not sorry. Christmas was lovely, full of family and a blogging break was well deserved. I hope your christmases and new years were equally well enjoyed.
I have seen many resolutions in my bloglovin feed so I thought I would share some of my own.
- Take part in a twitter chat every week
- Post at least 5 times a week with the exception of holidays
- Be more organised by scheduling posts and doing photo sessions
- Work on my photography skills with my new 50mm lens
- Do an OOTD every week
- Go to more meetups and events
- Attend London Fashion Week
- Be proud of my school grades (last ones!)
- Eat healthier and workout more
- Get a part-time job or internship
- Be more organised with everything
- Learn how to drive and buy a car
I feel all my goals and resolutions are pretty achievable over the course of the next year although some may be harder than others.