Today is a big day for me as, drumroll please.... I'm officially a fashion blogger! It marks the day of my first ootd type post, I really hope you like it as I'm hoping/planning to do more. These outfits are all ones I took on my phone and posted on instagram but I thought why not put them on here? Its been super hot so as you can see I've been wearing lots of skater skirts!
1. I wore this outfit to my local lido with some friends. I really like the gladiator sandals which I got from primark for just £6. The top was also a real bargain at £5 in the republic sale, not something I usually go for but I'm trying to step out of my fashion comfort zones.
2. This outfit choice was a big mistake as I was boiling at Blenheim palace with my friend Tilly. Despite that I do like the trousers and were a good find on Ebay.
3. This ones a little dark for summer but I just couldn't resist the cutesy braces!
4. The lace top made a second appearance this week for my shopping trip into Cheltenham. I also took my recently purchased black faux leather bag for Primark.
5. Finally, I went to a beer festival one evening and it was a little chilly so i popped on my trusty disco pants and converse!
Sorry the photos are bad quality, didn't initially intend do include them in a post. Would really appreciate some feedback on this post as its my first! Would you like to see more?